Here's how to make a simple banana cottage cheese casserole. Adding fruit not only adds flavor, but also eliminates the need for sugar. Alternatively, you can add a handful of raisins or candied fruits, for example. Before serving, the casserole can be sprinkled with powdered sugar or supplemented with condensed milk, sour cream, jam to taste.
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For breakfast / Afternoon snack / For an afternoon snack / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Curd
Dish: Baking / Casserole / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Cottage cheese - 500 grams
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Banana - 3-4 Pieces
- Flour or semolina - 2 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Cottage cheese casserole (simple recipe)"
1. Place the curd in a deep bowl.
2. Peel and cut the bananas into slices, add to the curd.
3. Beat in an egg. Vanillin can also be added for flavor.
4. Add the sifted flour or semolina.
5. Whisk everything thoroughly until smooth (it is convenient to use a blender).
6. Pour the dough into a heat-resistant form, covered with parchment, and send to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Enjoy your meal!