The appetizer turns out to be moderately spicy, piquant and juicy. Fans of spicy food will surely like it! And to cook it is as easy as shelling pears, just stock up on vegetables, sterilize the jars and lids in advance, go ahead! You can adjust the pungency yourself, add less or more ground bitter or fresh pepper. From this amount of products, 3 jars of 0.5 liters each and another small tail are obtained, for trial! Good luck!
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Zucchini
Dish: Blanks / Preservation
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Zucchini - 1 Kilogram
- Tomatoes - 1 Kilogram
- Sweet pepper - 1 Piece
- Sugar - 100 Grams
- Table vinegar 9% - 70 Milliliters
- Vegetable oil - 70 Milliliters
- Garlic - 50 Grams
- Salt - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Ground red pepper - 0.5 Teaspoons
How to cook "Mother-in-law's tongue from zucchini for the winter"
1. Prepare vegetables, vinegar, oil, salt, sugar and ground red pepper. Let's get started!
2. Wash the tomatoes. If the peel is dense, then remove it by pouring boiling water over the tomatoes. Chop them up and mince them or use a chopper.
3. Take a saucepan with a thick bottom, pour the tomato into it. Wash the bell pepper, remove the seeds. Grind with a meat grinder or chopper. Add to tomato.
4. Stir the tomatoes with sweet peppers, add salt, sugar and vegetable oil. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Wash the courgettes, cut into slices. If the seeds are ripe, they must be removed. If the skin is tough, cut it off. The weight of the peeled zucchini is 1 kg.
6. Add the courgettes to the tomato base. Simmer for 20 minutes on a low boil.
7. Add red pepper (powder or fresh), garlic (pressed), vinegar. Cook for another 5-7 minutes.
8. Zucchini "Mother-in-law's language" are ready. Can be preserved.
9. Put the zucchini in sterile jars, cover with sterile lids and roll up. Turn upside down and leave to cool. After cooling completely, return the jars to their normal position and put them in the cellar or closet for storage.
10. Bon appetit!