Today I will tell you how to make a Laurent pie at home. Honestly, to resist such a dish is simply unrealistic, so if you are on a diet and naively believe that you are eating just one piece - no, this is not the right dish. Delicious and very aromatic!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Flour - 400 Grams
- Kefir - 120 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 120 grams
- Baking powder - 10 Grams
- Chicken breast - 150 Grams
- Tomatoes - 200 Grams
- Hard cheese - 80 Grams
- Yogurt - 120 Grams
- Eggs - 3 Pieces
- Spices - To taste
How to make Laurent Pie
1. Prepare the base dough. Mix the egg, kefir and butter, then add flour and baking powder in portions. Knead to a homogeneous dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Let's take care of the filling. Wash and chop the eggplant, sprinkle with plenty of salt and leave to take away the extra bitterness. Defrost the chicken, cut into small pieces and fry with spices. Wash onions and peppers, peel and chop. Rinse the eggplants from salt and add to the rest of the vegetables. Fry everything together until the peppers are done. Stir in the chicken and vegetables - the filling is done!
3. Prepare the fill. Beat the remaining eggs with yogurt and finely grated cheese. Spices to taste.
4. Roll out the cooled dough and distribute it over the shape, forming high sides.
5. Arrange the filling, cover with the cheese mixture and garnish with tomatoes on top.
6. Bake the cake at 180 degrees for about an hour, until the top is browned. Enjoy your meal!