Immediately I want to draw your attention to the fact that such meat can be cooked using a dryer, as in this case, as well as in a smokehouse, for example, or on a grill. Marinade is a matter of taste. You can add absolutely any spices that you like to make a fragrant and savory snack.
Purpose: At the festive table
Main Ingredient: Meat / Beef
- Beef - 600-800 Grams
- Soy Sauce - 2/3 Cup
- Honey - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Garlic - 3-4 Cloves
- Pepper - To taste
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Spices - To taste (coriander, paprika, anise, ginger)
How to make Beer Jerky
1. Wash and dry the beef, remove all films and excess fat.
2. Use a sharp knife to cut the meat into thin strips along the fibers (it is possible and across, but then the finished meat may fall apart a little).
3. In a small bowl, prepare the marinade - combine the garlic, salt, sugar and pepper, honey, soy sauce and aromatic spices passed through a press. Pour the marinade into the meat, stir gently and refrigerate for a day.
4. Arrange the pieces of beef on the drier trays. Set the desired temperature and dry the meat until cooked, according to the instructions (the time will depend on the model of your dryer).