Show you how to make brine biscuits. In this case, it is from cucumbers, but you can try to take any other. If desired, the recipe can be supplemented with aromatic cinnamon or vanilla. The cookies are crispy and incredibly tasty. I recommend giving it a try!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Dough / Brine
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pickle - 1 Glass
- Sugar - 1/2 Cup
- Flour - 3.5-4 Cups
- Vegetable Oil - 1/2 Cup
- Soda - 1 Teaspoon (extinguish)
How to make "Pickle Cookies"
1. Combine odorless vegetable oil and brine. Add sugar.
2. Add slaked soda.
3. Pour in the sifted flour in small portions.
4. Knead the dough. Leave it to "rest" for 20 minutes.
5. Roll out the dough on a floured surface and use the notches to cut out the cookies. You can use a regular glass. Transfer them to a baking sheet and send for 10-12 minutes to an oven preheated to 200 degrees.
6. Have a nice tea!