I like corn baked goods, they have an excellent taste and a special color - sunny! Try to cook my pie, there is nothing complicated in it, but it will definitely turn out delicious and juicy! Choose ripe, sweet pears. The amount of sugar can be reduced, I sometimes reduce it to 140 grams. Try it!
Purpose: For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Flour / Pear / Corn Flour
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Large egg - 2 pieces
- Sugar - 170 Grams
- Thick kefir - 120 Milliliters
- Vegetable oil - 30 Milliliters
- Wheat flour - 150 grams
- Corn flour - 100 grams
- Vanilla Sugar or Extract - To taste
- Baking powder - 1.5 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Pear - 3 Pieces
How to make "Pear Corn Pie"
1. Prepare the food, let's get started!
2. Combine eggs with sugar and beat with a mixer until fluffy light mass.
3. In the photo you can see the result of whipping. Pour in vegetable oil and kefir, combine the products with a mixer. Put in a pinch of salt.
4. Add wheat and corn flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar (extract or essence). If you use vanilla sugar, then 1.5 tsp is enough, if the essence is 1 drop.
5. Mix the dough with a mixer until smooth and homogeneous, the mixer speed is low.
6. Turn on the preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cover the baking dish with parchment, brush with vegetable oil and lay out the dough. Wash the pears, dry and cut into slices, removing the cores. Stick the wedges into the dough. Place the cake in the oven for 35 minutes.
7. Check the readiness of the cake with a splinter, if it is dry at the exit, then the cake is ready. Cool it in shape.
8. Cut and taste! Enjoy your tea!