If desired, other spices and spices can be added to the dish: ginger, nutmeg, vanilla. Pistachios can be substituted for any other chopped nuts. Try it, everything is very simple and delicious!
Purpose: For breakfast / For children / Afternoon snack / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Pumpkin
Dish: Desserts / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pumpkin - 500 Grams
- Sugar - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Cinnamon - 1 Teaspoon
- Butter - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Pistachios - 50 Grams
How to cook "Baked Pumpkin with Nuts"
1. Peel and cut the pumpkin into medium-sized slices.
2. Mix sugar with cinnamon.
3. Dip each squash slice in the sugar mixture.
4. Grease a mold with butter and lay out the pumpkin slices.
5. Spread the pieces of butter on top. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
6. Peel and chop the pistachios.
7. Sprinkle the pistachios over the pumpkin and bake for about 10 minutes more.
8. Bon appetit!