So, I'll tell you how to prepare "Vegetable salad with rice for the winter". This salad is very popular among students and tourists. It is not only delicious, but nutritious, the salad is delicious both cold and hot. I sometimes cook it just for dinner, just don't add vinegar. A large amount of vegetables and quite a bit of rice makes the salad a budget dish as well. And even a novice hostess can cook it, everything is easy and simple! Read the recipe and see the photo, try it! The output of the finished dish is 2 jars of 0.5 liters each.
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Tomato
Dish: Blanks / Preservation
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Tomato - 500 Grams
- Bulgarian Pepper - 250 Grams
- Onion - 250 Grams
- Carrots - 250 Grams
- Round rice - 100 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 100 Milliliters
- Salt - 0.5 Art. spoons
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Vinegar 9% - 20 Milliliters
How to cook "Vegetable salad with rice for the winter"
1. Prepare vegetables, rice, refined oil, table vinegar, salt and sugar. Let's get started!
2. Wash and peel all vegetables thoroughly. Grate the carrots on a coarse grater, cut the onion and pepper into cubes or strips.
3. Place the tomatoes in a chopper and chop. Can be twisted through a meat grinder.
4. Pour oil into a heavy-bottomed saucepan, put onion and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Put all other vegetables, well washed rice, salt, sugar to the onion. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes. During this time, all vegetables and rice should be cooked. Try the rice, if not ready, cook for another 5-10 minutes, my rice was ready in 20 minutes, it depends on the variety. Optionally, you can add a slice of hot red pepper, I add a few thin rings.
6. Add vinegar, stir.
7. Arrange the salad in sterile jars, close the lids and wrap in a blanket for a day. Good luck!
8. Bon appetit!