Such a pumpkin is a godsend for me! It turns out to be unlike anything. It seems to be a dessert, but healthy. By the way, this pumpkin baked with nuts is very good with a ball of ice cream. When preparing this dish, spices such as cinnamon, vanilla, ginger and others will be appropriate. Experiment with flavors!
Purpose: For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Pumpkin
Dish: Desserts / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pumpkin - 500 Grams
- Walnuts - 50 Grams
- Sugar - 30 Grams
- Honey - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Butter - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - To taste
How to cook "Pumpkin baked with honey and nuts"
1. Peel the pumpkin and cut it into slices.
2. Put on foil, add a little salt, add 2 tablespoons of water. Cover with foil and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. While the pumpkin is baking, melt the butter in a saucepan.
4. Add honey and heat slightly.
5. Add chopped nuts.
6. Then add sugar, bring to a boil and remove from heat.
7. Uncover the foil, pour the honey and nuts over the pumpkin and bake for another 10 minutes.
8. Serve the pumpkin, garnish with mint. Enjoy your meal!