I like this option for cooking pumpkin in the oven - it's convenient, tasty and fast. Yes, this pumpkin is delicious not only warm, but also cold. You can reduce the amount of sugar if you don't like very sweet desserts. The original recipe contained 100g of sugar! But it's too sweet for me. I reduced it to 60 g (in milk) and 10 g for sprinkling, it worked out well. Next time I will probably reduce it even more, because the pumpkin itself is sweet. Try it!
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For breakfast / Afternoon snack / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Pumpkin
Dish: Baking / Sweet
Cuisine geography: Bulgarian / European
- Pumpkin (peeled) - 250 Grams
- Milk - 200 Milliliters
- Large egg - 1 Piece
- Sugar - 70 Grams
- Butter - 20 grams
- Wheat flour - 2-3 st. spoons
How to cook "Oven baked pumpkin with milk"
1. Prepare food. Let's get started!
2. Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut off the inner fibrous edge. Cut into small slices.
3. Dip the pumpkin slices in flour.
4. Leave 2 tsp. sugar, mix the rest of the sugar with egg and milk. Whisk well with a whisk or fork.
5. Grease the baking dishes with butter, leave the remaining butter on the bottom. Shake it off with sugar.
6. Arrange the pumpkin slices.
7. Pour in sweet milk and egg filling. Send to a hot oven (200 degrees) and bake for 30-40 minutes until the pumpkin is cooked.
8. Pumpkin with milk baked in the oven is ready. Try it! Delicious and sweet dessert.