I want to share my version of how to cook pickled mackerel. Everything is quite simple, so there is nothing to be afraid of:) The fish is good for lunch or dinner with a side dish, as well as a cold snack on a festive table, for example.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Mackerel
Dish: Blanks / Pickling
- Mackerel - 3 Pieces
- Onion - 2-3 Pieces
- Garlic - 2-4 Cloves
- Salt - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Sugar - 1/2 Tbsp. spoons
- Vinegar - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Spices - To taste (bay leaf, allspice, coriander seeds)
How to cook "Pickled Mackerel in a Jar"
1. Wash, dry and cut fresh fish into portions.
2. Chop the onion and garlic.
3. Place everything in a deep bowl. Add salt, sugar, vinegar, oil and spices. Mix gently.
4. After 5 minutes, transfer to the jar (neatly, but tightly!), Close the lid and put in the refrigerator. In a day, you can already try what happened.