It is impossible to say the exact amount of ingredients for this recipe, but the calculation is something like this: for 500 grams of mushrooms you need 1 medium onion, a couple of pinches of salt and 150 ml of sour cream. Adjust the amount of ingredients yourself based on your taste preferences. For example, you can't spoil mushrooms with sour cream. Exactly, like onions. Mushrooms are very fond of both onions and sour cream. Pre-boil the butter, and then fry them for at least 30 minutes in vegetable oil.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Mushrooms / Butters
Dish: Hot dishes
- Butterlets - To taste
- Onion - To taste
- Salt and Spices - To taste
- Sour cream - To taste
- Vegetable oil - To taste
How to cook "Fried Butter"
1. Clean fresh mushrooms from twigs and leaves, rinse thoroughly. It will only be enough to rinse the frozen oil.
2. I boil any mushrooms. And although the boletus do not need it, I do not deviate from traditions. So, we cut the large mushrooms in half, and cook the small ones whole. We send them to boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
3. Then fry the mushrooms in vegetable oil. In the middle of frying, add onion to taste, salt and spices. Fry the mushrooms for at least 30 minutes.
4. I really love mushrooms with sour cream and this time I also decided to pamper myself with this delicious dish. At the end of frying, add sour cream and simmer for another 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
5. I serve mushrooms with boiled potatoes. Enjoy your meal!