This recipe is interesting in that the dough for cookies is not dense, as we are used to, but only thick. It must be deposited on a baking sheet through a pastry bag. However, a regular bag with a cut-off corner will do. For children and adults, you will get an excellent dessert for tea.
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
Cuisine geography: Danish / European
- Butter - 200 Grams
- Powdered sugar - 120-140 Grams
- Flour - 350 Grams (approximately)
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Vanilla extract - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
How to make Danish Cookies
1. Combine softened butter with powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Rub until smooth. Immediately turn on the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Beat the egg a little with a fork and add to the bowl. Stir.
3. Add baking powder and add sifted flour in small portions.
4. This is the consistency of the dough.
5. Place it in a pastry bag and place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake for 12 minutes until lightly browned. Enjoy your tea!