I present to your attention the idea of making a pie with minced meat and potatoes on a yeast-free dough. This is a hearty snack at home, at work or in nature, but it can be safely served for lunch or dinner, for example. You can always diversify the filling with the spices that you like to make the cake even tastier and more aromatic. Do not pass by, be sure to try it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Dough / Minced Meat / Yeast Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Salty
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Butter - 125 Grams
- Flour - 250 Grams (approximately)
- Egg - 2 Pieces (only yolks)
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Potatoes - 3-4 Pieces
- Minced meat - 200 gram
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Pie with minced meat and potatoes"
1. Combine flour sifted with salt in a bowl with cold butter.
2. Pound quickly into crumb.
3. Add yolks and sour cream.
4. Knead the dough.
5. Wrap it in plastic and refrigerate for about an hour.
6. In the meantime, you can do the stuffing. Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes.
7. Add minced meat.
8. Place the chopped onion next. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix everything thoroughly.
9. Divide the dough into two parts. Roll each one. Place one on the bottom of a baking dish. Distribute the filling.
10. Cover with a second layer of dough and pinch the edges. Be sure to make a hole for the steam to escape! Send the pie preheated to 180 degrees and bake for about 65-75 minutes until tender. Enjoy your meal!