I present to your attention an idea of how to make a puff salad with chicken and mushrooms. Prunes and Korean-style carrots give it a special piquancy. The dish can be called original thanks to the dressing. This is not traditional mayonnaise, but curd cheese with cream. Trying such a salad at least once is definitely worth it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Breast
- Chicken breast - 1 Piece (fried or baked)
- Mushrooms - 300 Grams
- Korean carrots - 100-150 grams
- Cucumber - 1 Piece
- Prunes - 100-150 Gram
- Curd cheese - 100 grams (+ a spoonful of cream)
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Nuts - 50 Grams
How to cook "Chicken salad with prunes and mushrooms"
1. Wash the chicken breast, dry it, rub with salt and pepper. Fry in a pan or bake in the oven until tender. In the meantime, prepare the rest of the ingredients.
2. Wash the mushrooms, dry, cut thinly and fry in vegetable oil until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Chop the prunes and chop the carrots.
4. Peel and seed cucumbers. Grate the pulp with a coarse grater.
5. Cut the chicken into cubes.
6. All ingredients are ready.
7. To prepare the dressing, whisk the cheese and cream, add a little salt, lemon juice and, if desired, pepper.
8. Now you can collect the salad. In a deep salad bowl or on a plate using a ring, lay out mushrooms, chicken, dressing, carrots, prunes, cucumbers, dressing in layers. The top can be decorated with chopped nuts. Enjoy your meal!