Would you like to teach you how to cook chicken legs in a frying pan that you can't tear yourself away from? By the way, this dish can be served not only as the main dish, but also as a snack for beer, for example. Add some sauce to the legs and get ready to receive rave reviews from everyone who tries this dish:)
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Legs
Dish: Hot dishes / Breaded dishes
- Chicken legs - 12 Pieces
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
- Ground garlic - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Chicken Spices - 1 Teaspoon
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Flour - 190 Grams
- Water - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil - To taste (for deep frying)
How to cook "Chicken Legs in a Frying Pan"
1. Wash the chicken legs, dry and place in a deep bowl. Add salt, pepper, spices to taste. Beat in eggs and add a spoonful of water. Mix everything well.
2. Sift flour and baking powder into a separate bowl, add some spices and stir. Dip each leg in flour on all sides.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan properly. Lay out the legs and fry for 15 minutes until tender. Then transfer to a paper towel to remove excess oil. Serve the dish to the table, bon appetit!