Here is a cool idea for cooking rice with mushrooms. It is very convenient to make this dish from the leftover boiled rice, for example. Onions and garlic are wonderful here, but nothing else is needed. By the way, such a dish can be not only the main hot dish, but also a side dish. In any case, the recipe is definitely worth remembering.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Mushrooms / Cereals / Rice
Dish: Hot dishes
- Rice - 1.5 Cups
- Mushrooms - 400 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Sesame seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Spices and Salt - To taste (thyme, oregano, pepper, herbs)
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 1-3 Cloves
How to cook "Rice with mushrooms"
1. Pour rice with 3 glasses of water and put on fire. After boiling, season with salt to taste and cook over medium heat until tender. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet.
2. Add finely chopped garlic and fry for just a minute.
3. Add chopped onion and fry until translucent.
4. Send the washed, dried and chopped mushrooms to the pan. Fry over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the liquid evaporates.
5. Add salt, spices to taste and sesame seeds.
6. Place the rice with the mushrooms.
7. Stir gently and keep on fire for a couple of minutes.
8. Add fresh herbs to rice with mushrooms before serving. Enjoy your meal!