I want to show you how to make Zebra Pie in a slow cooker. The dough is very simple and quick, but the process of creating the pattern is really fun. Don't be afraid to experiment, your cake will still be original. I recommend baking in the multicooker bowl, since in the oven the drawing may not turn out so clear and beautiful.
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Dough / Cocoa
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
- Sour cream - 100 Grams
- Butter - 50 Grams
- Sugar - 1 Glass
- Flour - 1.5 Cups
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Cocoa - 1 Art. the spoon
- Soda - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
How to cook "Zebra Pie" in a slow cooker "
1. To prepare the dough, beat eggs with a pinch of salt.
2. Add sugar, sour cream and melted butter while whisking. Pour in the flour sifted with baking soda.
3. Divide the dough into two parts. Pour cocoa into one and mix until smooth.
4. Lubricate the multicooker bowl with oil. Put a little chocolate dough on the bottom, white on top. After some more chocolate, etc.
5. Use a toothpick or skewer to create an original pie pattern. Draw thin stripes from the edge to the center. You will get such beauty. Switch on the Bake program and cook the cake for 1 hour. Enjoy your tea!