In general, the recipe for lazy cabbage rolls is traditional and balanced. Therefore, follow the recipe exactly. And with cauliflower, they turn out to be no less tasty!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Cabbage / Cauliflower / Minced Meat
Dish: Hot dishes / Cabbage rolls
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Minced meat - 350 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Cauliflower - 150 Grams
- Rice - 100 Grams
- Chicken egg - 1 Piece
- Salt - To taste
- Onions - 1 Piece (Fill)
- Tomato - 1 Piece (Fill)
- Carrots - 1 Piece (Fill)
- Garlic - 4 Cloves (Fill)
- Greens - 4 Pieces
- Tomato Juice - 100 Milliliters (Pouring)
- Sunflower oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Wheat flour - 2 tbsp. spoons (For breading)
How to cook "Lazy Cauliflower Cabbage Rolls"
1. Add chopped onion to the minced meat, stir.
2. Add the egg. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add rice.
4. Finely chop the cauliflower inflorescences.
5. Add to minced meat and mix well.
6. Cut half the carrots into circles and place on the bottom of the mold.
7. Grate the remaining carrots, cut the tomato into cubes.
8. Place the chopped tomatoes in the next layer.
9. Form the cabbage rolls, roll them in flour and place in a mold.
10. Then add the grated carrots, chopped garlic and chopped greens.
11. Pour in tomato juice.
12. Cover with foil and bake in oven at 180 degrees for about an hour. Remove the browning foil before finishing baking. Enjoy your meal!