I will show you a simple option on how to cook oatmeal porridge in a slow cooker with milk. You can use the delayed start function if the technique allows, but even without it, the whole process will not take you much time. You can add sugar to the porridge to taste or add it before serving with condensed milk, jam, etc.
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For breakfast / Afternoon snack / For an afternoon snack / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Cereal / Oatmeal
Dish: Hot dishes / Porridge
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Hercules - 200 Grams
- Butter - 50 Grams
- Water - 1 Glass
- Milk - 1.5 Cups
- Salt and Vanilla Sugar - 1 Pinch
How to cook "Herculean porridge in a slow cooker"
1. Our small set of ingredients.
2. Pour the cereal into the multicooker bowl.
3. Add milk and water.
4. Salt a little and add vanilla sugar (+ normal to taste) if desired. Place a lump of butter in a bowl. Install the program "Porridge" or similar.
5. After 10 minutes, you can turn off the multicooker, as the porridge will be ready. Enjoy your meal!