A simple and tasty option for cooking wings, all spices can be adjusted for yourself, it turns out spicy, but in moderation. The baking time of the wings is about 30 minutes at 200 degrees, if at 190, it will take about 40 minutes. Do not overdry the wings too much, they cook quickly. Serve the wings for lunch, dinner, or a beer snack.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Wings
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: American
- Chicken wings - 500 Grams
- Sugar - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Salsa - 1 Art. the spoon
- Ground paprika - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Worcestershire Sauce - 1 Tbsp the spoon
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Garlic Powder - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Salt, ground black pepper - To taste
- Chili Peppers - To taste (ground or flaked)
How to make Texas Chicken Wings
1. Wash the chicken wings and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Place the wings in a deep, handy pickling bowl. Add salt, salsa, black pepper, chili, paprika, sugar, vegetable oil, garlic powder, sauce.
3. Stir well, tighten the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Cover the baking sheet with paper. Put the wings on and bake for 30-35 minutes.
5. The wings are ready.
6. They are delicious both hot and cold. Try it!