Serve the salad while it is still a little warm, as the flavor of the baked vegetables develops better, especially when combined with soft cheese. Crispy white bread and a glass of white wine are perfect for this salad. The salad is exquisite, delicious and will perfectly decorate the festive table.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Eggplant / Tomato
- Eggplant - 1 Piece
- Tomatoes - 3 Pieces
- Olive Oil - To taste
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Basil - 2 Bunch
- Mozzarella - 450-500 Gram
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Lime juice - 0.5 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Baked Eggplant Salad"
1. Wash the eggplants and cut into 1 centimeter thick slices, place on a tray and sprinkle with salt, leave for 30 minutes, then blot with napkins. Cut the tomatoes into slices. Place vegetables on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake vegetables in an oven preheated to 220 degrees for 15 minutes.
2. Wash the basil leaves. Cut the mozzarella into slices. Take a baking dish and arrange the ingredients one by one: cheese, basil, eggplant, tomato.
3. Fill out the entire form with products. Send the form into an oven preheated to 220 degrees for 7 minutes.
4. In the meantime, add the dressing: put the remaining basil, peeled garlic, 30-50 ml of olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper in a blender bowl, whisk everything.
5. Take out the dish and pour over the salad with the prepared dressing, wait a little and serve with white bread. Enjoy your meal!