With a filling in this appetizer, there is simply room for your imagination: crab sticks can be replaced with shrimp or fish, for example. Experiment!
Purpose: At the festive table / Inexpensive / Buffet / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cucumber
Dish: Snacks / Rolls
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Mayonnaise - 50 Grams
- Boiled chicken egg - 2 Pieces
- Grated cheese - 100 grams
- Cherry - 6 Pieces
- Crab sticks - 4 pieces
- Greens - 1 Piece
- Cucumbers - 1 Piece
How to cook "Cucumber rolls with crab sticks"
1. Cut crab sticks and eggs, grate cheese.
2. Stir and season with mayonnaise.
3. Cut the cucumbers into thin slices. It is best to do this with a vegetable peeler.
4. Place some of the filling on the edge of the slice.
5. Roll up with a roll.
6. Secure with a skewer or toothpick. Secure with cherry tomatoes.
7. Bon appetit!