I want to show you how to cook pork stew with turnips in a simple and very tasty way. This dish is perfect for every day, because it goes well with all side dishes. In this case, the dish is stewed on the stove, but you can also use a multicooker if you have one at hand. In addition to turnips, you can perfectly add any vegetables that you like to the recipe. Be sure to try!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork
Dish: Hot dishes
- Pork - 650 Grams (approximately)
- Turnip - 3 Pieces
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Carrots - 2-3 Pieces
- Garlic - 3-5 Cloves
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt, pepper, herbs - To taste (thyme, rosemary)
- Broth - 1 Glass
How to cook "Pork Stew with Turnips"
1. Get started with vegetables. Peel and chop turnips, onions, carrots, garlic. Prepare some aromatic herbs.
2. Wash the pork, dry well and cut into pieces. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Fry the meat in hot oil over high heat until golden brown. Then carefully remove and set aside for now.
4. Put onion and garlic in a frying pan. Reduce heat to medium and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add carrots and cook for a few more minutes.
6. It's time to return the meat and pour in the broth.
7. After boiling, lay out the turnips, aromatic herbs. Leave to simmer until tender over low heat. Enjoy your meal!