I remember that as a child I was always amazed at how my grandmother can make such rich soups and broths even without meat. It turns out that the whole secret of many lean and dietary soups is the addition of legumes! So here too - beans add satiety and thickness to the whole dish. Try it, and I will tell you how to make Italian Minestrone soup.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Beans / Cabbage
Dish: Soups / Minestrone
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Canned white beans - 1 Piece (1 can)
- Broth - 1.5 Liter
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Celery - 1 Piece (stem)
- Zucchini - 1 Piece
- Cherry - 6 Pieces
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Chinese cabbage - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Spices - To taste
How to cook "Italian Minestrone Soup"
1. Fry onion and garlic, as well as celery in vegetable oil.
2. Then add the zucchini and continue to fry.
3. Then - tomatoes. We reduce the heat, cover the pan with a lid.
4. When the tomatoes let juice, add lemon juice, beans. Fill with broth and bring to a boil.
5. At the very end - spices and finely shredded cabbage. Bring to a boil again, and leave under a lid without heat for another 15-20 minutes.
6. Done! Enjoy your meal!