Conventionally, the cake needs to be divided into 4 parts, then put each filling on a separate part and bake in the oven. There are variations where the filling is laid out in layers on the base. You can easily make such a pizza yourself at home.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Dough / Yeast Dough
Dish: Baking / Pizza
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Flour - 3.5-4 Cups
- Dry fast-acting yeast - 7 Grams
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Water - 1.5 Glasses
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Red pepper - 1 Piece
- Anchovies - 50 Grams
- Capers - 50 Grams
- Pickled artichoke - To taste
- Pepperoni - 100 Grams
- Mushrooms - 3-4 Pieces
- Tomato sauce - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Olives - 6 Pieces
- Mozzarella - 150 Grams
- Basil, oregano - 1 Teaspoon
Number of Servings: 10
How to cook "Pizza" Four seasons "
1. Sift flour into a bowl, add salt and yeast, pour in water and vegetable oil, knead the dough and leave it for 10 minutes, then transfer to a bowl, cover with a towel and leave for 1-2 hours.
2. After the required time, divide the dough into 2 parts, put one in the freezer (for storage), and roll the second out first with your hands, then use a rolling pin.
3. Peel and cut peppers, then fry in a pan. Thinly chop the pepperoni and mushrooms, grate the mozzarella on a coarse grater, and cut the olives into slices.
4. Brush the pizza base with tomato sauce, add basil and oregano, and season with salt.
5. Conditionally divide the round base into 4 parts, put the mushrooms on one side, add a few drops of olive oil.
6. Fill the remaining pieces with: pepper and anchovies, capers and pepperoni, artichokes and olives. Place the cheese on top of all the filling.
7. Bake pizza in an oven preheated to 220-230 degrees until cooked.
8. This is such a fragrant, incredibly tasty and satisfying pizza. Enjoy!