Since this is a traditional Swedish dish, I recommend that you follow the recipe and cooking technology exactly. The rich taste of the casserole will surely delight you!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Potatoes / Salmon
Dish: Baking / Casserole / Salty
Cuisine geography: Swedish / European
- Salmon - 250 Grams
- Potatoes - 2 Pieces
- Cream - 200 Milliliters
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Butter - 30 Grams
- Dill - To taste
- Wheat flour - 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Swedish Salmon Casserole"
1. Wash the fish, separate from the bones and cut into slices.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into circles.
3. Cut the onion into feathers, and chop the garlic into cubes.
4. Saute the onion and garlic with the oil.
5. Gently stir fish, potatoes and fry. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Place in an ovenproof dish.
7. Combine cream, flour and chopped dill. Don't forget to add salt.
8. Pour into a mold. Drizzle with lemon juice. Bake in an oven preheated to 190 degrees for about 30 minutes.
9. Bon appetit!