I use mushroom legs as a filling. You can add meat (chicken, turkey), vegetables, herbs. Mushrooms can be pre-marinated in aromatic herbs, garlic and dry spices. They do not need to be pre-baked, fill them and put them in the oven right away. Experiment! And I share my favorite version of stuffed mushrooms.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table / Buffet
Main Ingredient: Mushrooms / Champignons
Dish: Snacks / Filled Dishes / Stuffed
- Champignons - 400 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 1-2 Cloves
- Olive Oil - To taste
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Basil - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Oregano - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Cheese - 75 Grams
- Green onions - 1 Piece
How to cook "Stuffed champignons in the oven"
1. Wash the mushrooms well, dry and remove the stalk, cut off its edge.
2. Place all mushroom caps on a napkin.
3. Chop the mushroom legs. Peel the onion and garlic, then chop.
4. Heat a skillet with olive oil, add the garlic first and fry for a few seconds.
5. When the garlic is golden brown, add the onion to it.
6. Lastly add the chopped mushrooms, stir and fry until tender.
7. At the end of cooking, add dried basil and oregano, black pepper.
8. Then add salt to taste and stir the contents of the pan.
9. Place a teaspoon of filling inside each mushroom cap.
10. Grate the cheese and sprinkle on the mushrooms.
11. Send the mushrooms to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
12. Remove the finished mushrooms from the oven and let stand for a few minutes.
13. Transfer the stuffed mushrooms to a plate and garnish with chopped green onions. Serve warm or cold. Enjoy your meal!