Broccoli can be cooked in a similar way. I recommend leaving the double fill recipe unchanged. See the recipe!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage / Cauliflower
Dish: Hot dishes
- Cauliflower - 1 Piece
- Wheat flour - 0.7 cups
- Milk - 0.7 Cups
- Paprika - 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Ground pepper - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Spicy Buffulo or BBQ Sauce - 0.2 Cups
- Honey - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
How to cook Buffalo Cauliflower
1. Cut the cabbage into small inflorescences.
2. Place in an ovenproof dish.
3. Combine milk, flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir well so that there are no lumps.
4. Pour the resulting sauce over the cabbage. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
5. For a second pour, combine hot sauce, honey and butter.
6. Remove the cabbage from the oven, fill with the second filling and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
7. Bon appetit!