Do not worry about the presence of alcohol in the dish, because there are even desserts that use different types of alcohol and are absolutely safe for children. Maple syrup and bourbon (a type of whiskey) work together perfectly. Maple syrup can be substituted with honey, however, the taste may not be the same, so keep this fact in mind.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Wings
Dish: Hot dishes
- Chicken wings - 0.9-1 Kilograms
- Butter - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Grated onion - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Bourbon - 0.5 Cups
- Maple Syrup - 3/4 Cup
- Tomato paste - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Rosemary - 2 Pieces
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Tabasco sauce - To taste
Number of Servings: 10
How to cook "Marinated Chicken Wings"
1. Put butter in a saucepan and put it on fire. Put the grated onion in the melted butter and fry it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Pour alcohol, maple syrup, tomato paste into a saucepan. Add rosemary, salt, ground pepper, a couple of drops of Tabasco sauce (here to taste). Cook everything over low heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Wash the fenders and trim off the end piece. Place the wings in a bowl and cover them with warm or cold marinade (save about ¼ cup of sauce). Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and set aside at least overnight.
4. Place the wings in one layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 20 minutes, then turn over to the other side and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
6. Bring the remaining icing to a boil and cook until thick. Transfer the wings to a bowl and cover with icing, stir well.
7. Serve the wings as a starter or main course. Enjoy your meal!