Since the dish is traditional Mexican, follow the recipe exactly and use all the ingredients stated in the recipe. Everything is available, simple and straightforward. And very tasty!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Beef
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Mexican
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 4 Cloves
- Salt and ground pepper - - To taste
- Tomato paste - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Chili powder - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Cocoa powder - 2 Tbsp. spoons (unsweetened)
- Ground beef - 450 Grams
- Beans - 500 Grams
- Tomatoes - 500 Grams
How to cook "Chili Beef"
1. Prepare the minced meat. I prefer homemade.
2. Cut the onion into half rings, garlic at random.
3. Fry lightly with the addition of oil.
4. Add tomato paste, chili powder and cocoa powder. Fry until aroma appears.
5. Add minced meat and fry, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
6. Add the diced tomatoes and washed beans. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 30 minutes.
7. Bon appetit!