Pumpkin baked goods are especially popular in the fall. And not only because the pumpkins are ripe. And I want to brew a mug of sweet black tea and eat a piece of fragrant pastries. This cupcake did a great job, the family appreciated it and everyone asked for more! And the combination of pumpkin and coconut turned out to be very interesting. Try it!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Pumpkin / Dough
Dish: Baking / Cupcakes / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pumpkin (peeled) - 300 Grams
- Coconut flakes - 100 Grams
- Butter - 150 Grams
- Sugar - 200 Grams
- Wheat flour - 240 Grams
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Baking Dough - 2 Teaspoons
How to make Coconut Pumpkin Cupcake
1. Prepare food. Let's get started!
2. Peel the pumpkin, weigh it, you need 300 g. Cut it into slices and microwave it for 12 minutes, power 900 watts.
3. Combine butter (room temperature) with sugar, beat with a mixer.
4. Beat in one egg at a time, whisking thoroughly with a mixer.
5. Mash the finished pumpkin thoroughly with a fork.
6. Add to dough. Stir.
7. Mix flour with baking powder, add to the dough. Stir.
8. Lastly, add the coconut flakes to the dough. Stir well and the dough is done.
9. Lubricate the mold with oil. Lay out and flatten the dough.
10. Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
11. Cool the finished cake in a mold, turn it over, crush it with powdered sugar or pour over white chocolate. Try it!