Favorite recipe for buns "Knot", which my grandmother showed me, the buns are tender, fluffy and very tasty. The bun dough is quick and easy to prepare. The dough turns out to be soft, very pleasant to work with, and the buns are very fluffy and tasty.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack
Main Ingredient: Dough / Yeast Dough
Dish: Baking / Buns
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Milk - 1/2 Cup
- Water - 1/4 Glass
- Dry yeast - 3 Teaspoons
- Sugar - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Chicken eggs - 2 Pieces
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Butter - 150 Grams
- Flour - 350-400 Grams
Number of Servings: 10-12
How to cook "Lush Buns" Knot "
1. In a deep container, first, beat in the egg and yolk. Whisk them with sugar. Then add yeast, water and warm milk. Stir.
2. Add flour and salt to the liquid mixture. Knead the dough.
3. Add butter in portions with tablespoons. Knead the dough for 10 minutes, until smooth.
4. Leave the dough under plastic wrap for an hour or cover it with a towel to expand.
5. Divide the dough first into three pieces, and then each piece into 12 balls.
6. Place three pieces in each mold.
7. Let the buns rise for another 20 minutes to double and become plump.
8. Bake buns in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes. After baking, brush with melted butter. Enjoy your tea!