A traditional Russian dish, familiar to all of us from childhood, only HOMEMADE. For your beloved family, even time is not a pity, but it will take a lot, believe me! But it's worth it! If you follow the recipe strictly, it will turn out delicious, I guarantee.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Dough / Minced Meat
Dish: Hot dishes / Dumplings
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Minced meat (pork + beef) - 1 Kilogram
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Flour - 4-5 Glasses
- Water - 1.5 Cups (warm)
How to cook "Siberian dumplings"
1. In a bowl, combine the minced meat with the finely chopped onion. Season with salt and ground pepper to taste.
2. Knead a dough with flour, water, a teaspoon of salt and a tablespoon of butter. Roll out the dough into a thin layer and use a glass to cut out the circles from which you will sculpt dumplings.
3. Place a teaspoon of minced meat on each circle of dough.
4. Tape all edges to form a dumpling.
5. Cook the dumplings in boiling water for 5-8 minutes. Serve with a lump of butter or sour cream. Enjoy your meal!