This salad is made up of just a few ingredients, but they go together so well that no extra additions are required. Follow the recipe exactly and get great results!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Pumpkin / Nuts / Pine Nuts
- Pumpkin - 400 Grams
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Curd cheese - 100 grams
- Rucola - 50 Grams
- Pine nuts - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Butter - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Oregano - 1 Pinch
How to cook "Salad with pumpkin, rocket salad and pine nuts"
1. Peel and dice the pumpkin.
2. Place on parchment and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, top with cubes of butter. Bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
3. Put the pumpkin in a bowl, add the cream cheese.
4. Add pine nuts.
5. Add arugula.
6. Stir everything and serve. Enjoy your meal!