The rolls are fluffy and light, perfect for breakfast to spread with butter, as well as for sandwiches. If you grease the rolls with garlic oil, you get something like garlic donuts. You can reheat them in the microwave.
Appointment: For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner / For afternoon tea
Main ingredient: Dough / Butter yeast dough
Dish: Baking / Buns
- Flour - 3-4 Glasses
- Sugar - 1/4 Cup
- Dry yeast - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 1.5 Teaspoons
- Water - 3/4 Cup
- Milk - 2/3 Cup
- Butter - 5 Tbsp. spoons
- Lemon juice - 1.5 Teaspoons
Number of Servings: 16
How to make "Buns Like Fluff"
1. Place 4 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt in a bowl. Mix everything with a food processor.
2. In a separate container, mix water, milk and oil. Place in a microwave oven and heat to 115 degrees for 1.5-2 minutes (the butter should melt).
3. Pour wet ingredients into a bowl to dry. Add lemon juice.
4. Using a hook mixer, knead the dough for 3-4 minutes until elastic. Set the speed to low first, then increase to medium-low. After mixing, cover the bowl tightly for 5 minutes.
5. Transfer the dough to a floured surface. Roll out a little to form a rectangle.
6. Cut the dough into 16 equal pieces.
7. Form the pieces of dough into balls and place on a greased baking surface. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
8. Moisten the tops of the beads with water. This can be done with a paintbrush. This will prevent the dough from drying out while it rises in the oven. Place the pieces in the oven and turn off the heat immediately. Let the dough rise in the oven for 20 minutes.
9. Remove the dough from the oven, preheat to 220 degrees and return the buns to the oven. Bake for 14-16 minutes until golden brown. After cooking, remove the buns from the oven and place the butter on top of the buns.