Pre-marinate chicken meat in olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and herbs, it acquires a pleasant aroma and taste, and then cut into thick slices and put in a plate with vegetables. Cut the vegetables as for the "Greek" salad. Chicken can be fried in a pan or baked in the oven, just do not dry it out.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Breast
- Chicken Breasts - 2 Pieces
- Lemon Juice - 1/4 Cup
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Greens - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Mustard - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Honey - 0.5-1 Teaspoons
- Tomato - 2 Pieces
- Cucumber - 1 Piece
- Feta - 60 Grams
How to cook "Chicken Breast Salad"
1. Combine lemon juice (save 2 tablespoons for salad), 0.5 tablespoon olive oil, 3 minced garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons minced herbs, salt and pepper. Marinate the meat for 20 minutes, then fry in a hot skillet for 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer the meat to a plate and cover with foil, leave to rest for another 5 minutes.
2. Dice cucumber, tomatoes and cheese. Combine with lemon juice, remaining butter, honey, mustard, herbs, salt and pepper.
3. Serve the salad. Place the sliced breast in thick slices on a plate, and spread the vegetables and cheese next to it. Enjoy your meal!