Anthill cake can be prepared from ready-made cookies by twisting it through a meat grinder or chopping it in a blender with a rolling pin. And you can make shortbread dough. You can use regular condensed milk or boiled milk. The cake can be made in the form of a slide or placed in any shape.
Appointment: For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / For a festive table
Main ingredient: Dough / Shortcrust pastry
Dish: Baking / Cakes / Sweet
- Butter - 400 Grams
- Flour - 4 Glasses
- Sugar - 0.5 cups
- Sour cream - 0.5 cups
- Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Vinegar - 0.5 tbsp. spoons
- Boiled condensed milk - 900 Grams
- Cream - 0.5 Cups
- Chocolate - 0.5 cups
Number of Servings: 12
How to cook "Cake" Anthill "with condensed milk"
1. Sift flour into a bowl, add sugar and add 200 grams of soft butter. Mash with a fork.
2. Add sour cream to the butter-flour crumbs and mix again.
3. Quench the baking soda with vinegar and add to the dough. Knead the dough, if it does not stick, pour in 1-2 tablespoons of cold water.
4. Send the dough to the freezer for 40-60 minutes, then mince it. Put the resulting crumb in one layer on a baking sheet (if it does not fit, then two).
5. Bake the crumbs in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 10 minutes until tender, then mash them into smaller crumbs by hand.
6. Cut the remaining butter into pieces and put in a bowl, add boiled condensed milk to it.
7. Mix everything until smooth.
8. Transfer the sand crumbs to a bowl, cover with condensed milk.
9. Stir everything well to make a homogeneous dough.
10. Cover the form with parchment and transfer the prepared base into it, send it to the refrigerator overnight.
11. Whisk the cream until soft peaks form, then microwave and add chocolate.
12. Stir everything well until the chocolate is dissolved.
13. Remove the cake from the mold and garnish with the prepared chocolate icing. Enjoy your meal!