This recipe proves once again that beef can be surprisingly tender when cooked properly. The addition of garlic, paprika and tomato paste gives the meat a special piquancy. This dish is good because it goes well with absolutely any side dish.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Beef
Dish: Sauces / Hot dishes / Tomato paste
- Beef - 700 Grams
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 2-4 Cloves
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Salt and Spices - To taste (pepper, paprika, cumin)
How to cook "Beef Stew in Tomato Paste"
1. Peel and chop the onion. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet.
2. Put onion and sauté over medium heat until translucent.
3. Meanwhile, wash, dry and chop the beef.
4. Add a little salt, pepper and paprika to the onion.
5. Place the meat and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Transfer everything to a saucepan or any other convenient utensil.
7. Pour in hot water, put on fire. After boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 1.5 hours.
8. When most of the water has evaporated, add the tomato paste.
9. As well as chopped garlic, salt and pepper as needed.
10. Add a little more water, mix thoroughly and heat for another 20-25 minutes. Enjoy your meal! Enjoy your meal!