This is a traditional Indian dish, so I advise you to follow the recipe exactly. Then you can cook a real Indian dish for your family.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Fillet
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Indian / Eastern
- Chicken fillet - 1 Kilogram
- Onions - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 4 Cloves
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pieces
- Tomatoes in their own juice - 400 Grams
- Ginger - 3/4 Teaspoons
- Ground coriander - 3/4 Teaspoons
- Ground cumin - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Turmeric - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Hot red pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Water - 120 Milliliters
- Salt - To taste
How to cook Jalfrezi Chicken
1. Wash the chicken fillet, dry and cut into medium pieces.
2. Fry for about 7 minutes, then remove from the pan.
3. In the same skillet, fry the diced onion until transparent.
4. Add the chopped and seeded peppers.
5. Add ginger and garlic.
6. Add the tomatoes and simmer for about 10 minutes.
7. Season with salt and pepper, return the chicken to the pan and simmer until tender.
8. Bon appetit!