Some people like thin pancakes, while others, on the contrary, cook them thick. Before serving, the cake must be kept in the refrigerator for several hours, then it will be juicier and tastier. The cake is served only cold. Any liver will suit you: chicken, turkey, beef, pork.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Meat / Offal / Liver
- Liver - 500 Grams
- Eggs - 1 Piece
- Flour - 4 Art. spoons
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
- Mayonnaise - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Sunflower oil - To taste
How to make "Liver cake with onions and carrots"
1. If necessary, remove the film from the liver, wash it and cut into small pieces.
2. Place the liver in a blender bowl and mix into a smooth paste.
3. You should get such a minced meat from the liver, put it in a bowl with all the juices.
4. Add flour and egg to the minced liver and stir.
5. Preheat a skillet with vegetable oil. Form a cooking foil ring of the desired diameter. Put a small amount of minced meat inside.
6. Cook for a couple of minutes, then remove the ring and brown until golden brown.
7. Flip the liver pancake over and fry until tender.
8. These are the thick pancakes.
9. Peel the carrots and grate them on a coarse grater, peel the onion and cut into medium-sized pieces.
10. Heat a skillet with vegetable oil, place the carrots and fry until soft.
11. Preheat a separate skillet or wipe dry after the carrots and sauté the onions until tender.
12. Place one pancake on a flat plate, brush with a little mayonnaise.
13. Top the mayonnaise with the carrots and then the onions, cover again with mayonnaise.
14. Cover the filling with the second liver pancake, brush with mayonnaise.
15. Repeat all steps with the filling until the pancakes are over.
16. Leave the cake to soak for 2 hours, then enjoy.