So how do you make Spicy Cheesecakes? Very easy! We include imagination in the kitchen. We take out all kinds of cheese from the refrigerator. We make a delicious aromatic dough with thyme. We form cakes of any diameter and bake. The original recipe was designed for 6 small molds, but I didn't find any, I made two medium cakes. From spices used thyme, coriander, black pepper. You can add anise, but not much at all, it has a bright aroma. And you need a leek or a regular onion, not very bitter. Forward!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cheese / Dough
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Wheat flour - 300 grams
- Salt - 2 Pinches
- Butter - 100 Grams
- Water - 90-100 Milliliters
- Thyme - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Onion - 100 Grams (if leek, then 50 g)
- Cheese - 300 grams (3-4 types)
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Cream - 150 Milliliters
- Coriander - 1 Pinch
- Ground black pepper - 1 Pinch
- Anise - 1 Pinch
How to make "Spicy cheese cakes"
1. Prepare food. Let's get started!
2. Put all the flour, two pinches of salt, thyme, and cold butter in a blender bowl. Turn on the blender for a couple of minutes. When crumbs form, gradually start pouring in water without turning off the blender. As soon as the dough is gathered in a lump, then it is ready. Water can go from 80 to 100 ml.
3. The dough is ready. Take it out, put it in a lump and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, wrapped in cling film.
4. For the filling, grate all the cheese on a coarse grater.
5. Fry the onion in butter until tender. Combine cheeses with onions, eggs (if large, one is enough), cream. Add ground coriander, salt, black pepper, anise (optional). Stir.
6. The filling is ready. It is moderately thick.
7. Divide the dough into parts, depending on the size of your molds, I baked in two small ones, if small, then 4-6 pieces are needed. Roll out the dough, place in a greased form, prick with a fork to prevent the dough from swelling during baking.
8. Divide the filling so that there is enough for all the tins. Send the cakes to a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the cakes.
9. Done! Cool it down a bit and try it!