I hasten to share with you a wonderful idea of how to cook pizza without dough. This option is perfect even for kids! As for the filling, here, of course, everything is individual, you can use absolutely any ingredients that you like. And I will tell you about the cake in detail:)
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage / Cauliflower
Dish: Baking / Pizza
- Cauliflower - 1 Piece
- Cheese - 70 Grams (Mozzarella and Parmesan)
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Salt and Spices - To taste (pepper, garlic, dried basil and oregano)
How to cook "Pizza without dough"
1. Wash and dry the cabbage well, divide into inflorescences and send to the blender bowl (you can use a meat grinder).
2. Grind until smooth (a couple of minutes).
3. Place on a plate, microwave for 4 minutes, then cool slightly.
4. Place the cabbage on a clean towel, wrap and wring to remove excess moisture.
5. Add grated cheese, beaten egg, salt, pepper and spices to taste.
6. Mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
7. Roll out on parchment into a thin cake and send to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
8. Bake the crust until golden brown.
9. And then you can add sauce, your favorite filling and cheese.
10. Pizza without dough at home is ready. Enjoy your meal!