In this recipe, we will make the dough ourselves, but if there is no time, you can buy a biscuit. Also, do not forget to stock up on beautiful dragees, shavings and sprinkles for decoration. But first, read on how to make chocolate cake pops.
Appointment: For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / For a festive table
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Sweet
Cuisine geography: American
- Cupcake Mix - 100 Grams
- Wheat flour - 30 grams
- Water - 120 Milliliters
- Vegetable oil - 50 Milliliters
- Milk chocolate - 200 grams
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Cream cheese - 4 tbsp. spoons
- Sugar - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Confectionery topping - To taste
- Sticks for keypops or skewers - 20-28 Pieces
Number of Servings: 20
How to make Chocolate Cake Pops
1. First sift the flour and cake mix together.
2. Then add oil, water and egg. Knead the batter.
3. Transfer the dough to a foil-lined baking dish.
4. Bake the sponge cake at 180 degrees in the oven for 25 minutes.
5. Cool the finished biscuit a little, then grind into crumbs.
6. In the meantime, prepare the cream. Whisk the sugar and cheese.
7. Combine cheese with crumbs. From the resulting mass, form balls the size of a standard lollipop.
8. Melt the chocolate a little later in a water bath.
9. Now put each ball on a stick and dip in the chocolate.
10. Decorate dessert immediately with cooking sprinkles. Leave the cake pops to freeze in the refrigerator. Then enjoy!