Making an orange pie is very simple, the recipe does not require any special skills from you, even an inexperienced cook can handle it. The ingredients are simple and affordable, and the result will certainly delight you! The baked goods are slightly moist and very tender, with tea or milk - well, very tasty! We decorate the cake to taste with powdered sugar or any icing. Try and delight yourself and your loved ones with this simple but delicious delicacy!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
- Flour - 2.5 Cups
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Butter - 100 Grams
- Milk - 200 Milliliters
- Sugar - 250 Grams
- Orange - 1 Piece
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
How to make Orange Pie
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until white foam appears.
3. Add milk and melted, chilled butter.
4. Stir and add flour and baking powder.
5. Stir again and add the diced orange wedges. I did not clean the thin film, but you can remove it if you wish.
6. Pour the dough into a greased, parchment-lined pan.
7. Bake at 200 degrees for about 30-40 minutes. The orange pie is ready.
8. Decorate the pie to taste, cut into portions and serve. Enjoy your meal!