It is best to take the bread not the freshest, but seasoned and slightly dried.
For tartin it is better not to use many ingredients - 1-2 favorite and tasty products. That's all it takes. It is best to prepare the tartins just before meals. If you want to prepare the tartines in advance, then brush the bread with a thin layer of butter, then they will not soften until the guests arrive.
Purpose: At the festive table / Buffet
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Seafood / Lobster and Lobster
Cuisine geography: Belgian / European
- Lobster - 400 Grams
- Red onion - 1/2 Pieces
- Celery - 1/2 Piece
- Corn - 1.5 tbsp. spoons
- Lemon juice - 1-2 Tbsp. spoons
- Baguette slices - 5 Pieces
- Dill - 1 Art. the spoon
- Chile - 1 Piece
- Mayonnaise - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Ketchup - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Tabasco - 1-3 drops
Number of Servings: 10
How to make Lobster Tartines
1. Cut the cooked lobster lengthwise into 2 pieces with a sharp knife.
2. Peel the meat from the shell and chop finely.
3. In a deep bowl, combine mayonnaise, tabasco, ketchup, juice of half a lemon. Chop half of the red onion, celery and chili. Add corn and dill in there too. Toss the sauce with the lobster meat.
4. Divide any snack buns in half and place the finished filling in them. Enjoy your meal!