Everyone can assemble the Cup of Buddha to their liking, using their favorite healthy products at hand. It is important that the dish includes cereals, vegetable protein, fresh vegetables and a sauce based on a fermented milk product and vegetable oil. It is also important that the ingredients are pleasant and the dish pleases not only the taste, but also the eye. If the cereal is boiled in advance, cooking will not take much time.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage / Cereals / Quinoa
Cuisine geography: Asian
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Quinoa - 1 Glass (cooked cereal)
- White cabbage - 200 grams (it is better to take the top of the head)
- Lettuce leaves - 2-3 pieces
- Daikon - 150 Grams
- Fresh cucumber - 1 Piece
- Tomatoes - 2 Pieces (medium-sized)
- Green peas - 4-5 Art. spoons (canned or boiled)
- Tofu - 100 Grams
- Soy sauce - 3 Tbsp. spoons (2 - in tofu, 1 - in sauce)
- Natural yogurt - 200 Milliliters
- Lemon juice - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Grain mustard - 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Black Pepper - To taste
How to cook Buddha Bowl
Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
Cut the tofu into small cubes and marinate in soy sauce for 10 minutes.
Fry the tofu in a dry skillet until golden brown on both sides.
Chop the cabbage thinly, add salt, sprinkle with lemon juice. Remember to soften and add the shredded salad.
Cut the daikon into thin strips and cut the cucumbers into slices. Cut the tomatoes into wedges. Throw in a colander and dry the peas.
For the sauce, combine thick yogurt with soy sauce, lemon juice, grain mustard, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place the quinoa on a nice platter with the tofu slices on top. Arrange vegetables around in sectors, alternating them in color.
Pour the sauce over the dish and garnish with herbs. Serve immediately.