I bake cookies in a silicone mold, so I don’t prepare it in any way and I don’t grease it with anything, the baked goods are perfectly removed and do not stick. If there is no special form in the form of shells, this does not mean that you cannot make these cookies. Take a form for muffins, you get cookies in the form of washers, the main thing is not to put a lot of dough. Or any form for biscuit cookies, there are many of them on sale now, in the form of flowers, squares and various figures.
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
Cuisine geography: French / European
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Sugar - 150 Grams
- Honey - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Butter - 70 Grams
- Flour - 200 Grams
- Orange zest - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Water - 1 Art. the spoon
- Dark chocolate - 150 grams
- Baking Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Maple Syrup - 0.25 Cups
- Vanilla extract - 1 Teaspoon
- Shortbread cookies - 1 Piece
Number of Servings: 12
How to make Madeleine with Orange Zest
1. Combine 50 grams of sugar, maple syrup, salt and water in a saucepan. Heat the caramel over medium heat. Cook it for five minutes after boiling until it turns amber. Add baking soda at the end and stir very quickly.
2. In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, honey and vanilla extract. In another container, beat the eggs with sugar using a mixer. Combine flour, baking soda, loose, egg and butter mixture, zest. Knead the dough.
3. Distribute the dough into the cookie cutter.
4. Bake cookies in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 13 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate in a water bath and dip the cookies in the ganache.
6. Crush one cookie into a medium crumb.
7. While the chocolate is still warm, dip the cookies in the crumb and let cool. Enjoy your tea!