I will share with you a delicious recipe for making pork loin. To do this, take only fresh young meat, marinate in spices and garlic, leave in the refrigerator for an hour. Then you can bake the loin with potatoes, so you will save time on cooking dinner, the potatoes will be ready at the same time as the meat. The weight of the pork loin is approximate, I always count by the ribs, how many eaters - how many ribs. Three servings made 900 g of pork loin. The amount of potatoes can be reduced to 500 g. If the dish is prepared for adults, then I advise you to put chili peppers in the marinade. So, let's now see how to make a No More Pork Loin!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork / Pork Loin
Dish: Hot dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pork Loin - 1 Kilogram
- Ground sweet paprika - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Ground chili pepper - 0.5 Teaspoons (optional)
- Dried rosemary - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Thyme - 1 Teaspoon
- Honey - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Garlic - 4-5 Cloves
- Potatoes - 700 Grams
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - 0.5 Teaspoons
How to cook "Pork loin" Nothing extra "
1. Prepare the food, let's get started!
2. Peel the garlic, chop it into wedges. Combine the spices with salt and honey. Add chili as you wish, if there are children at the table, then I do not add. But black ground pepper can be replaced with a mixture of peppers (black, white, pink).
3. Wash the pork loin and pat dry with a paper towel. Make cuts along the ribs, but not to the very end.
4. Rub the spices on all sides and inside the meat, then add the garlic. Tie the meat with culinary thread and wrap with cling film, refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil. Put the meat (it is better to remove the garlic that was on top and on the sides so that it does not burn), put the potatoes around. Large potatoes should be cut into 2 or 4 pieces, while small ones can be left intact.
6. Bake for an hour, maybe a little more. After 30 minutes, I reduced the temperature to 160 degrees. But look in your oven. Grease meat and potatoes with the grease while baking. If the meat juice is clear at the cut, then the meat is ready. Cover the meat pan with foil and let sit for 20 minutes.
7. Serve the loin with baked potatoes and fresh vegetables and your favorite sauces. Enjoy!