How often do you use grapes in baked goods? Not? But in vain! After all, pies with grapes are very tasty, believe me. So that you don't hesitate, I suggest you bake a pie using this simple recipe. It is uncomplicated, products are readily available for it. If you are a fan of sweet pastries, use white grapes, I like this blue grape pie better.
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
- Wheat flour - 190 grams (+ 1 tablespoon for powder form)
- Grapes - 250-300 Grams (seedless)
- Eggs - 2 Pieces (large)
- Sugar - 150 Grams
- Milk - 75 Milliliters
- Vegetable oil - 50 Milliliters
- Butter - 60 grams (melted and + 20 grams for greasing the mold)
- Vanilla Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1/3 Teaspoon
- Baking powder - 3/4 teaspoons
How to make "Autumn Grape Pie"
1. Turn on the oven, let it heat up to 180 degrees. And we ourselves will make the dough. Beat eggs with salt, sugar and vanilla sugar until the grains dissolve. You can use a mixer, or you can use a regular whisk.
2. Add milk, vegetable oil and melted butter (it should not be hot). We mix.
3. Add flour mixed with baking powder. Mix so that the dough is free of lumps.
4. Add half of the washed and dried grapes. If you have large berries, you can cut them in half.
5. Grease a baking dish (diameter 23 cm) with butter and sprinkle with flour. We spread the dough, level it. Press the remaining berries into the dough now or 15 minutes after baking.
6. We bake the cake for about 1 hour, check the readiness with a toothpick.
7. Sprinkle the slightly cooled cake with icing sugar.
8. Bon appetit!